A Positive Facility Experience Means Everything
According to a customer satisfaction study, 58 percent of customers will never use a company again after a negative experience. There are a number of different reasons why a customer may not return to your business. Some of these include poor customer service, a dirty and unkept environment, noticeable safety hazards and much more. What many facility managers may not realize is that making simple changes like implementing a commercial mat program and being on top of facility maintenance can make a world of difference. To ensure your customers are always having the ultimate facility experience, we compiled a checklist that will help you achieve just that.
The Ultimate Facility Experience Checklist
- ✓ Keep the satisfaction of both customers and employees in mind.
- ✓ Ensure your facility is clean and properly maintained.
- ✓ Create a safe place where customers feel welcomed.
- ✓ Make strides to be environmentally friendly.
- ✓ Remain consistent: A well-managed facility = happy customers.