Keep your Facility Clean Without the Sterile Smell
The surge and constant upkeep with workplace sanitation leaves large facilities with overpowering smells. Bleach is not just a liquid we use to make our laundry brighter and whiter, it is also on the CDC’s list of the most effective solutions to eliminate germs in the workplace. Bleach leaves a long-lasting and strong odor in its wake, which can lead to physical ailments. This is especially true for larger areas that require a larger amount of bleach.
While most people associate the smell of bleach with cleanliness, the smell leaves much to be desired. In the workplace, certain smells affect people’s moods, as well as their efficiency. Heightened hygiene expectations are protocol, but that doesn’t mean your facility needs to smell like chemicals. The right air-freshener will combat the smell of cleaning products and lift the morale of your clientele and employees.
What is the Best Commercial Air Freshener?
There are quite a few factors to consider when choosing the right air freshener for your facility. Here are some questions that will guide you in the right direction.
- Size of Room: Larger areas will require a commercial-grade air freshener solution.
- Type of Scent: Your staff may have sensitivities to certain fragrances. While air fresheners get rid of foul odors, don’t pick one that is overpowering.
- Odor Levels: Areas with a high level of odor (like restrooms and garbage rooms) will require a heavy-duty industrial air freshener.
- Ventilation: Air flow is a major factor in determining what type of air care product is best for you.
- Refills: Choose an air freshener dispenser that will allow you to use several types of scent producers.
- Portable or Wall-Mounted: Decide whether you want it permanently installed in one room or if you want to move it around.
- Price & Durability: It is important to note the price and the lifespan of your air care product as well as ensuring that it is made of a sturdy material that can easily be cleaned.
- VOC Compliant Fragrances: Make sure the manufacturer has met all government regulations.
- Eco-Friendly: Go green as often as you can.
How to Choose a Green Commercial Air Care System
Consider these tips when choosing an eco-friendly, commercial air care system.
- Passive Air System: Choose an air freshener that does not rely on batteries, fans or propellants. Passive air freshener dispensers use only natural air movement to distribute fragrance.
- VOC Compliant Fragrances: Choose these when possible as they leave a minimal residue on wick.
- Recyclable Cartridges
- No Plastic Wrapping or Packaging
Switch to the Twist
Health Mats provides large facilities with more than just commercial mats. We provide commercial restroom supplies, microfiber products and air fresheners. We like the Twist because it complies with all the requirements listed above for a green commercial air care system.
Not only is it safe for the environment, but it is also safe for your employees and clientele. The Twist covers 6,000 cubic feet, plus the switch to Twist is seamless, as it conforms to other manufacturers’ dispensers. You will save a ton of money since you won’t have to replace batteries.
Breathing well means overall better health. If you are looking for an air freshener system for your office, switch to the Twist.