Mat safety in the workplace is critical in reducing the likelihood of slip and fall accidents, furthermore, reducing the chance of lawsuits and worker’s compensation claim. Small business owners should be made aware of all the safety measures in place to safeguard their staff and visitors from hazardous conditions, such as slippery flooring surfaces. Injuries not only threaten the well being and financial stability of the company, but also can negatively affect workplace productivity.
By the Numbers
- Accidents from falls equate to over 8 million emergency visits per year
- 85% of worker’s compensation claims are due to slip accidents
- 22% of slip and fall accidents caused the injured employees to be absent for more that 31 days from work
- Slip and fall accidents are the leading cause of worker’s compensation claims
- Floors cause more than 2 million injuries per year
The Importance Of A
At Health Mats, we believe every business owner should conduct a safety walk-through of their facility. This enables managers to be aware of the all the potential hazards that exist in a particular space. By being aware of these hazards, one can protect their staff and customers from accidents and costly litigation. We offer a complimentary safety walk-through of facilities for all businesses. A knowledgeable member of our service team will conduct a complimentary, on-site analysis of your facility. We can also equip you with the best commercial mats for your needs.
- Safeguard Staff & Employees from Slip & Fall Accidents
- Reduce the Likelihood of Costly Litigation & Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Identify Potential Hazards
- Educate your Staff
- Select the Right Commercial Mats for your Business